HealthBridge Pharma & Biotech's Reimbursement Hub Maximizes Patient and Healthcare Provider Access to Therapy
HealthBridge Pharma & Biotech℠ employs leading-edge technology and integrated data to deliver highly effective reimbursement solutions while never losing sight of the patient, healthcare provider or customer's needs. Our innovative approach to facilitating access to key pharmaceuticals has yielded measurable success.
HealthBridge Reimbursement Capabilities
- Hub Development and Management - The HealthBridge Reimbursement Hub facilitates communication among all parties in the prescription process, offering strategic market advantages to pharma and biotech manufacturers.
- Benefits Investigation - By utilizing the coverage information obtained during the patient intake process, HealthBridge Reimbursement Specialists are able to directly contact payers to verify that the patient has active coverage, as well as investigate additional coverage details.
- Prior Authorizations - HealthBridge reviews cases requiring prior authorization and determines the next steps to obtain coverage.
- The Appeals Process - Our Reimbursement Specialists possess the therapeutic expertise to manage this process, having extensive experience in addressing appeal issues. They utilize an aggressive review and research process to successfully appeal unfavorable coverage decisions.
- Alternate Funding Options - HealthBridge has redefined funding assistance by utilizing a systematic approach that includes a proprietary alternate funding database of more than 275 searchable funds, ultimately reducing the manufacturer’s Patient Assistance Program expenditures.
- Data Collection - HealthBridge Reimbursement Hubs act as a central repository for two-way data exchange with pharmacies and other third parties. By providing invaluable reporting and scorecards, we meet the specific needs through customized reports.
- Web Portal - Convenient web portals offer flexibility when filling out enrollment forms and other essential documents. The web portal also provides reminders and alerts that are sent to physicians and healthcare providers pertaining to key action items throughout the process.
- Billing and Coding - HealthBridge experts offer full billing and coding support including the use of miscellaneous codes and existing codes.
Integrated Services for Optimal Outcomes
As part of the Express Scripts family, we have comprehensive industry insight on the multiple programs that impact the lifecycle of a drug. That expertise gives us the unique ability to integrate Reimbursement with other programs, including REMS, Patient Assistance Programs, Specialty Pharmacy, Specialty Distribution, Custom Adherence Programs and Nursing Services. We are able to apply best practices in a One Solution approach to the benefit of the patient and physician experience, and often coordinate multiple products for manufacturers under one unified effort.
To learn more about how Reimbursement services from HealthBridge can lead to improved patient access for your products, contact Kevin Cast, VP Strategy and Contracting, Pharma & Biotech: firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-491-6094.