HealthBridge Patient Direct Gives Patients the Power to Choose Brand Drugs at Affordable Prices
HealthBridge Pharma & Biotech is committed to effective, affordable, and high quality care for patients. Our new Patient Direct program is an innovative solution developed to meet the needs of both patients and manufacturers.
For patients who prefer the brand drug of their prescription, Patient Direct is a simple, cost-efficient solution. We deliver trusted, preferred brand drugs directly to patients with a prescription for your product, for a set price each month.
For manufacturers with brands approaching patent expiry, Patient Direct gives current and new patients the power of choice to take their preferred brand drug.
A Simple Solution for You and Your Patients
Here's how it works:
- Patient mails completed enrollment form, prescription, and payment (via credit card or money order) to HealthBridge. Required information may also be faxed by physician.
- HealthBridge verifies payment and order information, then mails product to patient.
- Power of choice to start or maintain therapy on preferred brand
Simple ordering process
- No insurance required or accepted
- No qualification process
- No coupon or rebate card
- Convenient home delivery
- Program is available to patients as long as they have valid prescription and provide required payment. When a prescription expires, a new prescription can be mailed in by the patient or faxed by a doctor.
- Opportunity to retain portion of patient base after patent expiry
- Fast, easy program implementation
- HealthBridge Pharma & Biotech coordinates all correspondence, fulfillment, and customer service
- Multiple days supply options available (e.g., 30-day, 90-day, or both)
You can find more details on one of our current Patient Direct programs at http://www.arimidex.com. In addition, the launch of this Patient Direct program made the headlines, which you can read here: Patient Direct News Story.